Ragnarök
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Concerning admin's and mod's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc
Admin
Havoc

Concerning admin's and mod's Empty
PostSubject: Concerning admin's and mod's   Concerning admin's and mod's Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Keep in mind this whole story is a group effort and that we're here mainly to enjoy a good time by creating an interesting and complex story. Some users I made mods and I made Nit a Admin. I trust you guys pretty well with handling such powers... well except Frosty, but anyway the main reason I made them admins and mods is to help move the story along if I'm not around.

I'm also glad I got this done because I'll be leaving for Japan early tomorrow morning but I should be on most nights. If you see me on MSN during the day most likely that isn't me or I left my status on my accident.

Just a heads up but don't worry I am not going to leave the story hanging for the week. expect late night posts and even a beginning in between learning basic Japanese language and 'what not to dos'

apparently pull my finger IS NOT a proper greeting..
Back to top Go down
https://omnicide.forumotion.com
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Concerning admin's and mod's   Concerning admin's and mod's Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:43 pm

You'll be the greatest ambassador the US has ever sent.
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Admin
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Concerning admin's and mod's   Concerning admin's and mod's Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:57 am

Frosty wrote:
You'll be the greatest ambassador the US has ever sent.

should I bring my godzilla costume or not? I can't decide...
Back to top Go down
https://omnicide.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning admin's and mod's   Concerning admin's and mod's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerning admin's and mod's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarök :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: