Ragnarök
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Factions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Factions Empty
PostSubject: Factions   Factions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Before I start going into detail I wonder what people are expecting in the way of humanity's re-emergence. I'm personally thinking of factions along the line of those present in STALKER: Peoples united by their various views of how the world should be run. For example in STALKER there are bandits (self explanatory), the Merc Faction (enemies of everyone, working just for money), Freedom Faction (believe the "zone" should be accessible to everyone), Duty Faction (believe the zone should be closed off and studied carefully) and the Monolith Faction (religious zealots basically).

So what do people envisage as potential factions in this new society?
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Admin
Havoc

Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions   Factions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:41 pm

My idea for the factions would be quite similar to that though I couldn't relate it to Stalker since I haven't played it but rather people's reactions to... well the apocalypse.

Right about now the suicidal have gone but there are some who wander around for some reason but mainly to preach despair and such.

Treasure hunters who basically provide stuff to those who are now considered wealthy, aka those who own shelter and food, the stuff they usually provide is old luxuries like dvds, gasoline, electric generators and the likes.

There would most likely be more then one merc group since alot have some different morals.

The Religious fanatics of course

and some others that I cant think of right now lol
Back to top Go down
https://omnicide.forumotion.com
Jedi-Smith

Jedi-Smith

Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions   Factions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:51 am

yeah factions are going to be intresante, I've already started to include some in the list over in the info center for everyone to use and the like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions   Factions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Factions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarök :: General Discussion :: Story Ideas-
Jump to: