Ragnarök
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Frosty (again)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Meet Frosty (again) Empty
PostSubject: Meet Frosty (again)   Meet Frosty (again) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:36 pm

The making of Frosty: Adventures in the jungle of Information:Return to the new age

(continued from page 1024).....and lo did the King return, happy with his intact pride. "Yee sir," he said in regal tones, "Yee have restored my kingdom and restored balance and harmony to the world of S'krit."

The crowd rejoiced, overjoyed with the return of the grand whiskey bottle of Glenfiddich, it's shining light breathing freedom into their very souls. They rejoiced, overcome with happiness and a love for their wayward traveller who had once again emerged from the shadows to defeat the ignorant, the arrogant and the plain bloody annoying. He was known as the saviour of the information freeway, king of soul destroying and mage of wisdom.

"Sir, I will gift unto you anything you wish!" The king declared to the stranger in the hat, "One of my daughters? One of our other tribeswoman? A cyberfish from the river of goatse?"

The weary traveller simply removed his hat and mopped his brow. The crowd fell silent.

"I'd kill for a pint," he said eventually. The crowd roared......(continued on page 214, the book of knowledge).
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Meet Frosty (again)   Meet Frosty (again) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:08 pm

iwl.me tells me that that introduction was like it was written by shakespeare.

Fucking racist thing.
Back to top Go down
NitWhit
NitWhit

PostSubject: Re: Meet Frosty (again)   Meet Frosty (again) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:07 am

Hahaha, awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Frosty (again)   Meet Frosty (again) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Frosty (again)
Page 1 of 1