Ragnarök
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a Signature?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NitWhit
NitWhit

Need a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: Need a Signature?   Need a Signature? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:55 pm

I've got a little free time on my hands and I enjoy driving myself nuts by making signatures when I'm not posting since they don't take too long to make and give me a fun little challenge. So I figured I'd offer if anyone would like one. If you want signature or perhaps an image altered to be an avatar, just let me know. As long as it's something within reason (i.e. no superman beating up a great white shark and juggling the pyramids while doing ballet on top of an alien spacecraft as a super saiyan while fighting darth vader ) and you can provide me with some decent images which I can splice together or at least some sort of direction even if it's something simple like 'I'd like some rubble in the background', I'm willing to take a shot at it. Grin

If you want some examples, there's my sig and avatar as well as these:

Need a Signature? Sevsig

Need a Signature? Jackomnisig

Need a Signature? Havoksig

Last edited by NitWhit on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Need a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Signature?   Need a Signature? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:11 pm

I'd love one, but it might be a bit tough. The actor is Vladimir Mashkov. There's some pictures from his hometown that'd work well.

If I can get you a decent picture of my dawg that'd be awesome.
Back to top Go down
NitWhit
NitWhit

Need a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Signature?   Need a Signature? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Dance And done:

Need a Signature? Jackomnisig
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Admin
Havoc

Need a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Signature?   Need a Signature? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Hey Nit, think you can do something with this? But sort of make it more.. ominous I guess

Need a Signature? Steven-Pasquale-Rescue-Me-Season-6
Back to top Go down
https://omnicide.forumotion.com
NitWhit
NitWhit

Need a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Signature?   Need a Signature? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 am

Havoc wrote:
Hey Nit, think you can do something with this? But sort of make it more.. ominous I guess

Need a Signature? Steven-Pasquale-Rescue-Me-Season-6

I can take a stab at that tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
NitWhit
NitWhit

Need a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Signature?   Need a Signature? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:30 pm

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xwB5GtkttqA/TFnnS1d6UsI/AAAAAAAAAU4/-McL1WBml-A/Havoksig.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

And done.

I have no idea why it decided to blow the image up so big. It should be roughly the same size as the others. Wha?
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

Need a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Signature?   Need a Signature? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:30 pm

I can probably fix the dimensions if you need. /shrug
Back to top Go down
NitWhit
NitWhit

Need a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Signature?   Need a Signature? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Mesh'la Runi wrote:

That's the weirdest thing, I know the dimensions of the file are more or less the exact size of my sig. I saved it once through painter and again as a screenshot to be sure.

They're right here too: http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xwB5GtkttqA/TFnnS1d6UsI/AAAAAAAAAU4/-McL1WBml-A/Havoksig.jpg But for some reason the forum seems to be blowing it up. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

Need a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Signature?   Need a Signature? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:45 pm

NitWhit wrote:
Mesh'la Runi wrote:

That's the weirdest thing, I know the dimensions of the file are more or less the exact size of my sig. I saved it once through painter and again as a screenshot to be sure.

They're right here too: http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xwB5GtkttqA/TFnnS1d6UsI/AAAAAAAAAU4/-McL1WBml-A/Havoksig.jpg But for some reason the forum seems to be blowing it up. *shrugs*

That link shows it as the same size as the one on the forum.
Back to top Go down
NitWhit
NitWhit

Need a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Signature?   Need a Signature? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Mesh'la Runi wrote:

That link shows it as the same size as the one on the forum.

Really, it doesn't for me? Hmmmm let me try a different site... maybe.
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Admin
Havoc

Need a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Signature?   Need a Signature? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:58 pm

test

heh that is big but I am important so yay!
Back to top Go down
https://omnicide.forumotion.com
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

Need a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Signature?   Need a Signature? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:09 pm

Looks fine on my 17" screen. XD

Fills the text box almost exactly.
Back to top Go down
NitWhit
NitWhit

Need a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Signature?   Need a Signature? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Fainting After much headdesking and cursing at painter...

Need a Signature? Havoksig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Signature?   Need a Signature? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a Signature?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarök :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic and forum games-
Jump to: